Here's how W4R holds your hand through the process

We are living on planet Earth as if we had another one to go to.

The greatest threat humanity has ever faced is climate change, and we’re running out of time.

Scroll to explore

00

Yrs

000

Days

00

Hrs

00

Min

00

Sec

28 Years are Left Until there'll be More Plastic than Fish.

The ocean has become a massive bowl of plastic waste soup.

Yum!

3 Trillion Plastic Bags Have Been Produced in 2021.

We successfully recycled 1% of the 3 trillion plastic bags - the remaining 99% is scattered around the earth.

Some of it gets dumped in the Ocean...

Almost 10 Million Tons of Plastic Waste has been dumped in the ocean this year.

Just under 10 million sounds like a big number, right?

All the ocean plastic weighs 450 million tons, which is heavier than the entire human population combined.

Maybe plastic waste should be going to the gym?

We need 1.8 More Planet Earths to Satisfy Our Consumption.

At the rate we're going, we're going to need two more earths to throw all our waste, and keep producing more plastic.

Anyone know where we can find them? We're still searching...

"The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it."

Your choices are so much more powerful than you think.

Just one person can contribute around 1000 Kgs of plastic in a year. Your smart choices will start a ripple effect for the people around you, as they emulate you to become more environmentally responsible as well.

"I always wondered why somebody didn't do something about that. Then I realized I am somebody."
Lily Tomlin

We get it.

Saving the planet feels so overwhelming! You have a lot on your plate, and you're wondering where to start.

Don't worry, here's the good news:

Since you're reading this, you've already begun the path of change! Becoming aware of the state of our planet is the first step.

Good job!

The second step? That's where W4R comes in.

We're here to help you make small + simple lifestyle changes that fit into your schedule so you can consistently do your bit for our planet Earth.

We'll take care of the rest.

An Easy to Use Mobile App

Start your sustainable journey from anywhere,
anytime. Set up your profile in a few seconds.

Valet Trash Service with Realtime Tracking

Your segregated waste will be picked up from your
home by scheduled valet teams!

If you're curious where we're taking your trash,
track us on the app real-time!

Hint: The ocean is not one of our designated locations!

Step-by-Step Guidance for Easy Segregation

"Can you recycle banana peels? Which bin do I use?"
We love questions like these!

Meet Mo, the Segregation Guru
He's there with you every step of the way.

Compact Storage Solution

Multiple bins take up a lot of space. You can easily store
your segregated waste in our compact bin that has
different compartments. We'll give you storage solutions
at the beginning of your subscription.

Get Rewarded for every Trash Pick-up

Sure, saving the planet feels rewarding.

But just to make sure, we will keep rewarding you for
every sustainable step you take!

The Earth is thanking you, and so are we, with reward points,
vouchers and so much more. Track your contributions,
compete with friends and family, get rewards or even
start your own plantation!

Here's the step-by-step process through which You and W4R come together to make Planet Earth a better place.

Download the W4R app through App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android), and, pick a subscription of your choice, and get started.

Our EcoGeeks will deliver Organic Bags and Special Compartment Bins to you. All you need to do is use them!

On the app, you’ll find Mo, the Segregation Guru. He’ll tell you how to segregate and dispose of your waste using our bags and bins.

Schedule your pickups according to when you’re available. Your trash will be picked up in valet style!
Through the app, you can track where your trash is being taken.

Visibility and Trust are our two best friends. The EcoGeek will drop off your bags at one of our Recycling partners, and you get visibility on the entire process.

Your pickup will collect your plastic, paper, and tin segregated bags. You can rate their service and, in turn, get rated for how well you did.

It doesn’t end once you’ve given us the trash. If you choose to be more informed, you can get notified about what’s happening with your waste, and its entire lifecycle.

Get rewarded for each of your contributions and trash pickups.

When you download our app and use our waste segregation service, you’re contributing to a better future.

Not just for us, but for all the future generations to come.

You’re not alone in saving our planet - the
W4R community is glad to have you fighting
for change with us.

To experience greater change,
register with us in the form below.